Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Photo Special: The LATE Ride rides again!

Shots from the 2010 LATE Ride, Saturday night / Sunday morning July 10/11:

IMG_0380a

IMG_0437

IMG_0422
I'm not sure how this contraption operated, but it was slow. After I finished the entire ride, and was heading back north on the bike path -- now totally empty -- I passed this crew, still struggling toward downtown, waaaay up north at Montrose. There were 7 of them on the bike, plus a few more festively lit bikers riding with them, so I guess they couldn't have been too lonely.

IMG_0465a
West on Roosevelt.

IMG_0488
North on Halsted.

IMG_0526
South on the lake front bike path.

IMG_0544a

IMG_0634
I love the LATE Ride. And it's about the only time I ever see the sun rise over the lake.

More photos here.

No comments: